The company started in 1981 and quickly grew its distribution reach into global markets.
Today, ECSG subsidiaries include East Coast Seafood, one of the largest providers of North American live lobster, Seatrade International which operates scallop and fin-fish processing plants in Lakeville and New Bedford, MA, and sells products throughout the United States and Europe, Maine which operates the largest lobster processing facility in the state, Garbo Lobster of Groton Connecticut, Hancock Maine and Nova Scotia as well as Paturel International Co. which operates live lobster and lobster processing facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Over 35 years in the business, selling only the highest quality seafood
- Year round distribution across the United States, Europe and Asia
- Eight processing facilities between USA and Canada
- Offloading facilities from Nova Scotia to Virginia
- Vertically integrated network from ocean to plate